Sunday, July 27, 2008

On the road again...

Got the call at about 5:30pm that they were headed home. It is a 6 hour drive on a good day. The truck sometimes needs to rest part way up to the pass. I guess they will be rolling in around 11 or 11:30pm. Morgan will call so I can meet them at the farm to help unload. I just like to do that and know that my little Pumpkin is home safe and sound. I also have his Sunday beet pulp soaking. He shares some with his neighbor Jete' or she throws a fit. I've made her up a little bucket too, she hasn't had any in two weeks. I'm sure she thinks she is starving.

Morgan said Pip dragged him to the trailer, trotted on and smooshed him in the corner. Morgan yelled at him and Pip was like, "What?"

I can't wait to see him!! Seven days until they ship to the Evergreen Classic! I'm really looking forward to that show. There is an International Hunter Derby, should be very exciting!!

The results will be here.

No comments: